San Antonio Heating & Air Conditioning Services
Serving San Antonio Since 2007
Has your air conditioner stopped working in the middle of a sweltering summer day? Instead of hiring an inexperienced HVAC company to resolve your air conditioning problems, reach out to a company that believes in quality, not quantity. At Temp Tex, we believe in quality service, which means we go above and beyond to ensure every customer is satisfied with our services.
We also differ from other HVAC companies in the area because:
- We believe each customer is a part of our family—not just a number in the system
- We educate our customers on what we are doing—we believe in a smart consumer
- We offer honest, no bait and switch pricing
When you find yourself needing exceptional heating, air conditioning, or EMS assistance, rely on the team at Temp Tex. Call Now (210) 595-6585 today to learn how we can help you!
Your Satisfaction Is Our Number One Priority
Our highly trained service and installation technicians can ensure all repairs and/or installations are completed correctly and operating beautifully before they leave. We stock every heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality product you could ever need, and explain how everything works to you in detail so you can feel confident with your new or repaired system.
Our team can perform the following services:
No matter how complicated your HVAC problems may seem, we are here to help you. Regardless of whether you need heating assistance in the dead of winter or air conditioning help in the middle of summer, we can arrive at your property in a timely manner and diagnose your HVAC issues. Once the problem has been determined, our team will speak with you about all possible repair or replacement options.
Our HVAC Specials
Temp Tex also offers a Maintenance Assurance Program for $199.00 which includes spring and fall tune-ups, two free service calls, 10% off repairs, and 15% off equipment replacements.
This special includes:
- Inspect system
- Wash condenser
- Oil all motors(if applicable)
- Check amp and draw on all electrical components
- Blow out drain line
- Inspect evaporation coil
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check thermostat operation
- Inspect and repair any loose wires
- Check air duct temperatures
- Inspect ductwork
Free Service Call with any Repair
License # TACLA27301E
- We Educate You On Our Services Every Step of the Way
- We Believe In a Smart Consumer
- Licensed Insured and Bonded
- Established in 2007
- We Treat Every Customer Like Family